Brighten your smile with these Fantastic November offers at DentalWize!...
We’re super sizing our savings at DentalWize this October with these fantastic offers....
Are you ready to smile with confidence? Book now and get a consultation with 4 x-rays valued at R682 for FREE. ...
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND - We’re extending our most popular July special to 31 August 2020! ...
Edelweiss Composite Veneers
This is a more affordable alternative to Porcelain veneers and has the following advantages:
1. The veneers are pre-ordered and then shaped during the visit. The treatment is, therefore, completed in one visit.
2. These veneers can be used to:
– Correct/camouflage mild malalignment of the front teeth.
– Close small spaces between the front teeth.
– Correct staining (either naturally yellow teeth or teeth stained by antibiotic use).
3. Minimal tooth structure is removed in order to place these veneers, therefore post-operative sensitivity is reduced.
The process is as follows:
1. Consultation to determine whether these veneers will be a good treatment for you.
2. Dentist will use a guide to determine the size of the veneers needed and provide you with a cost estimate.
3. Once you advise the practice that you would like to proceed with the treatment, the dentist will order the veneers and your appointment will be scheduled.